Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Over-the-knee boots?









This is for my darling girl, Brit. Gala features a go-to guide on how to pull off the over the knee boots if you dare. I am personally not sold on it, because without the proper accoutrements you can look like a pirate or prostitute a la miss roberts, but it's a look that's entering fashion editorials with full force. So go there if you dare... (just avoid the pirate cuff).


On another note, I spent all day cooking pies, stuffing, prepping pop overs, cabbage salad, sweet potato gratin...Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday to be at home with my family and cooking marvelous foods. I'm going to make caramel to add to bourbon for a cocktail of my own design. Yum, yum, yummmm. Thank goodness for such sweet days.


Photos: Galadarling

No comments:

Post a Comment