Monday, October 5, 2009

Going on a Bag Hunt








Three lovelies and I can't afford a single one. I'm on the hunt for a bag that is versatile, but still striking in her own right. The purse should also be able to carry my laptop, but I don't want anything too bulky. These three: the Twisted Q Aggie by Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney's Chain-detailed Hobo, and Mulberry's Bayswater Suede Bag, seem to me to be up to the challenge. They also represent three separate looks that are everywhere at the moment: masculine chic, my-nails-match-my-leather rocker, and Jackie O's got class.


Today I auditioned for an educational 'talk show'/learning tutorial and tomorrow I line-up to sign-up for extra work. Oh, starting small and dreaming big. Though, I've arrived in Brooklyn...apartment photos to be posted as soon as I'm all set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment